Now that Citroën cars are selling at the rate of over 150,000 vehicles per year in the United Kingdom, and that there are more than a million examples currently registered as running on British roads, Automobiles Citroën has become once again, a major mainstream marque. Yet few of these recent converts to Citroën ownership may be aware that this current situation echoes the success enjoyed by the make in the 1920s when the Double Chevron marque was easily the most popular among imported Continental cars. So much so, that in 1926 its founder André Citroën, established a factory at Slough to build his cars in right-hand-drive form for the British and Commonwealth market. Thus, the country is one of the oldest names in the British motor industry, and the second longest-established of all foreign and imported makes, with a history in Great Britain that can be traced back to 1923 and beyond. This book reviews the history of Citroën Cars Ltd., the predecessor of the present trading company Citroën UK Ltd., and recalls the right-had-drive vehicles built at the Slough works between 1926 and 1986, and all those models subsequently imported from France between 1986 and the present day. Pre-war, post-war and wartime production is fully catalogued and illustrated by over 350 archive press and publicity together with contemporary advertising material, and also by a new series of specially commissione full-color photographs showing some of the very best surviving historic cars.