Read an excerpt.
192 pages | 6 x 9 | © 2001
Political Science: Diplomacy, Foreign Policy, and International Relations
Table of Contents
1. Introduction: Thinking about Sex and Politics
2. The Many Faces of Globalization
3. Sex and Political Economy
4. The (Re)Discovery of Sex
5. Imagining AIDS: And the New Surveillance
6. The Globalization of Sexual Identities
7. The New Commercialization of Sex:
From Forced Prostitution to Cybersex
8. Sexual Politics and International Relations
9. Squaring the Circle:
The Battle for "Traditional" Morality
10. Conclusion: A Global Sexual Politics?