Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform
1. Asset Allocation and Risk Allocation: Can Social Security Improve Its Future Solvency Problem by Investing in Private Securities?
2. The Transition to Investment-Based Social Security When Portfolio Returns and Capital Profitability Are Uncertain
3. The Effect of Pay-When-Needed Benefit Guarantees on the Impact of Social Security Privatization
4. Can Market and Voting Institutions Generate Optimal Intergenerational Risk Sharing?
5. The Social Security Trust Fund, the Riskless Interest Rate, and Capital Accumulation
6. Social Security and Demographic Uncertainty: The Risk-Sharing Properties of Alternative Policies
7. The Risk of Social Security Benefit-Rule Changes: Some International Evidence
8. Financial Engineering and Social Security Reform
9. The Role of Real Annuities and Indexed Bonds in an Individual Accounts Retirement Program
10. The Role of International Investment in a Privatized Social Security System
11. Investing Retirement Wealth: A Life-Cycle Model