What Works in Reducing Inequalities in Child Health
Distributed for Policy Press at the University of Bristol
A companion website, including resources for students and teachers, can be found at: http://www.policypress.co.uk/resources/roberts/
Foreword by Professor Terence Stephenson
2. What kinds of studies help us understand what works?
3. What works in early life? Infancy and the pre-school period
4. What works in childhood and adolescence?
5. What works in keeping children safe?
6. What works for vulnerable groups?
7. Tackling the causes of the causes
Appendix: Web and other resources
“This book is a compelling comprehensive read, providing context and solutions to child health inequalities based on evidence and rights, engendering hope for long term systemic changes and child health improvements.”