What Works in Reducing Inequalities in Child Health
Distributed for Policy Press at the University of Bristol
A companion website, including resources for students and teachers, can be found at: http://www.policypress.co.uk/resources/roberts/
“This book is a compelling comprehensive read, providing context and solutions to child health inequalities based on evidence and rights, engendering hope for long term systemic changes and child health improvements.”
Foreword by Professor Terence Stephenson
2. What kinds of studies help us understand what works?
3. What works in early life? Infancy and the pre-school period
4. What works in childhood and adolescence?
5. What works in keeping children safe?
6. What works for vulnerable groups?
7. Tackling the causes of the causes
Appendix: Web and other resources