Partnership Working in Health and Social Care
What Is Integrated Care and How Can We Deliver It? Second Edition
Distributed for Policy Press at the University of Bristol
List of tables, figures and boxes
List of abbreviation
1. What is partnership working and why does it matter?
2. What does research tell us?
3. Hot topics and emerging issues
4. Useful frameworks and concepts
5. Recommendations for policy and practice
"This book helps piece together the jigsaw of partnerships. Clearly written with a light touch, it provides a timely update on partnership working for practitioners and students."
"This book provides a practical and concise introduction to the literature on partnership working in health and social care for students, practitioners, policy makers and managers. . . . [It].provides the reader with quick and easy access to a breadth of literature."