Love of Learning
Desire for Justice
Distributed for University of Scranton Press
1. A Church of the Poor and for the Poor, by James F.X. Pratt, S.J.
2. An Invitation to Conversation about Undergraduate Education and the OPtion for the Poor, by Mary E. Morton
3. The Option for the Poor and Undergraduate Education, by David J. O'Brien
4. "Love Your Enemies" and the Option for teh Poor, by David Gill, S.J.
5. Thoughts on Personal Wealth, by Peter Perkins
6. Childhood Poverty: Sociology and the Option for the Poor, by David M. Hummon
7. Option versus Options for the Poor: Selected Economic Issues, by Charles H. Anderton and David K. W. Chu
8. Not a Private Matter: Pedagogies and Strategies for Institutional Change, by Carolyn Howe
9. Holy Cross' Mission in Light of the Preferential Option for the Poor, by Mauri A. Ditzler
10. Preferential Option for the Poor: Social Justice and Curriculum Reform, by Gary P. DeAngelis
11. Women and the Option for the Poor, by Mary Ann Hinsdale, I.H.M.
12. Afterword: Where Do We Go from Here? by William Reiser, S.J.