Digital Design using QuarkXPress 4
Distributed for Intellect Ltd
The authors approach the subject of teaching QuarkXPress from all the necessary directions.
Learning software enables you to lay out a page but not to design one. So this does not take the reader through a series of steps reproducing designed pages - that teaches you nothing. Instead, the authors provide an objective understanding of what makes your designs work.
1. You, Intuition and the QuarkXPress Interface
2. Using QuarkXPress:
The Document Layout
3. You, Design and Working with QuarkXPress
4. Structuring a Document
5. Using Elements (Items) within a Document
6. Using Digital Type within QuarkXPress
7. When your Document leaves the Desktop